Tires For Sale

Take Off Tire Specializes in the Following Specialty Services:

Fleet Car and Truck Tire Services

Commercial and Construction Tire Services

Semi Truck and Trailer Tire Services

Tractor and Agricultural Tire Services

*Please note the following:

>Specialized services will require an account to be set up for your business. Please call for information regarding account services for all specialty offerings.

>We have the ability to set up single job accounts for one-time projects. Please call for pricing.

>Take Off Tire owns a service truck to handle all fleet services, jobs and on-site emergencies.

Fleet Car and Truck Tire Services

What are the Benefits of Fleet Services?

>Better pricing on services and particular care for the maintenance and management of your fleet to get the most use and money out of your investment.

Fleet Car and Truck Tire Services will include work on all of the following:

>New and Used Tires and Rims

>Installation of Tires and Rims

>Alignment and Tire Maintenance

>Repairing Tires and Rims

-Faulty or Broken Valve Stems

-Tube Replacement

-Punctured Tires

-Bead Leeks

-Restoring Cracked and Corroded Rims

>Roadside Service

>After Hours Service

>Air Pressure Checks

>Mechanical Problem Diagnostic

-Only included in passenger car and light truck agreements

Fleet Car and Truck Tire Services

What are the Benefits of Fleet Services?

>Better pricing on services and particular care for the maintenance and management of your fleet to get the most use and money out of your investment.

Fleet Car and Truck Tire Services will include work on all of the following:

New and Used Tires and Rims

Installation of Tires and Rims

Alignment and Tire Maintenance

Repairing Tires and Rims

>Faulty or Broken Valve Stems

>Tube Replacement

>Punctured Tires

>Bead Leeks

>Restoring Cracked and Corroded Rims

Roadside Service

After Hours Service

Air Pressure Checks

Mechanical Problem Diagnostic

>Only included in passenger car and light truck agreements

Commercial and Construction

Take Off Tire sells new and used commercial and construction tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Commercial and Construction Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Service and Replace Rubber Tracks or Tires for any Machine in your Yard or Job Site

-Machine Examples: Man Lift, Backhoe, Fork Lift, Skid Steer, Wheel Loader, Pay Loader, Earth Mover

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped service tire service truck to handle all types of commercial and construction applications.

-We have the ability to meet you at your yard or any job site within 100 miles.

Construction and Commercial Tire Service

Commercial and Construction

Take Off Tire sells new and used commercial and construction tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Commercial and Construction Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Service and Replace Rubber Tracks or Tires for any Machine in your Yard or Job Site

-Machine Examples: Man Lift, Backhoe, Fork Lift, Skid Steer, Wheel Loader, Pay Loader, Earth Mover

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped service tire service truck to handle all types of commercial and construction applications.

-We have the ability to meet you at your yard or any job site within 100 miles.

Construction and Commercial Tire Service

Semi and Trailer Tires and Repair

Take Off Tire sells new, used and retreaded semi and trailer tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Semi and Trailer Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Tube Type Tires

>Multi-Piece Wheels

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped tire service truck to handle all types of semi and trailer applications.

-We have the ability to meet you anywhere within 100 miles including roadside.

Semi and Trailer Tire Services
Semi and Trailer Tire Services

Semi and Trailer Tires and Repair

Take Off Tire sells new, used and retreaded semi and trailer tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Semi and Trailer Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Tube Type Tires

>Multi-Piece Wheels

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped tire service truck to handle all types of semi and trailer applications.

-We have the ability to meet you anywhere within 100 miles including roadside.

Tractor Tires and Repair

Take Off Tire sells new and used tractor tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Tractor Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Tube Type Tires

>Foam Filled and Fluid Filled Tires

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped tire service truck to handle all tractor and ag applications.

-We have the ability to meet you anywhere within 100 miles. This includes the middle of the field where our services are needed to get you back up and running.

Buy New and Used Tractor Tires

Tractor Tires and Repair

Take Off Tire sells new and used tractor tires and wheels of all sizes and brands. Please call for a quote.

Tractor Fleet Services will include all services provided under Fleet Car and Truck Services.

Additional Services Include:

>Tube Type Tires

>Foam Filled and Fluid Filled Tires

Take Off Tire owns a fully equipped tire service truck to handle all tractor and ag applications.

-We have the ability to meet you anywhere within 100 miles. This includes the middle of the field where our services are needed to get you back up and running.

Buy New and Used Tractor Tires